weekend style

Nov 2, 2013

double baguette step studs, bauble bar // striped sweater, madewell // skinny jeans, rag and bone // xo cuff, bauble bar // fur snood, oasis // queen vic red, butter london // face illuminator, lancome // phillip lim for target, target // metallic pumps, j.crew

Happiest weekend, everyone!! I'm off to enjoy a little dinner in the city tonight with Cee & Lynn and our fellas. I'll be sure to instagram a few photos from our night. And... here's my "of the moment" outfit crush. Yes, I want to go out for brunch and be wearing exactly this! I'm obsessed with metallic pumps. I've featured the J.Crew ones here but if you're looking for something a little more economical, I would recommend these & these. Also, hello Phillip Lim for Target?? Are these bags available in Canada? I need to get my hands on one!! xo

15 sweet notes:

  1. looks like a cozy fall outfit! Metallic flats would be cute too to make it even more comfy!

    geena

    www.thefancybear.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love with that outfit!! The sweater is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, so true! Metallic flats would be an adorable option too. Happy weekend, lovey!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes! Oh V, I feel like I have been lusting after them forever. Sadly they are way out of my price range (which at the moment is in single digits, ha ha) but gosh, they are just so pretty! I have my fingers crossed for a good after-Christmas sale so I can pick them up :) So looking forward to dinner tonight, I can't wait to see what outfit you've put together for it!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that striped sweater–perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay lovie, metallic pumps have now been added onto my "most wanted" list...along with our camo pant passion too :)

    what an awesome outfit select, i adore the fur neck warmth so much!! can't wait till this eve, seeing you both is going to be the highlight of my week for sure. it's been a long and arduous one, dying for some relaxin' time with my friends!

    ps: i wrote back but wasn't sure if you saw so.... the fox mask shoot was done across from Colony Farms, at the old and super creepy Riverview Hospital. it's a huge photo op area and many movies/TV shows have been shot there too, like X Files & Fringe!!! photo shoot date in the near future perhaps?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the striped sweater ... Gorgeous!!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors Pink Watch Giveaway that ends tonight. If you are feeling lucky, you can enter at the link below:

    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg love the whole outfit

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you believe I have 3 pairs of metallic leather shoes and not one of them is a pump? You're making me want to add the J. Crew ones to my collection.

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cozy! that sweater is divine!
    xx
    http://petalandplume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! I just picked up those heels at a J Crew warehouse sale for only $25. Such a steal and I cannot wait to wear them! I am also kicking myself for not getting a Phillip Lim for Target bag when the collection came out! Hope you had a lovely weekend!
    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this weekend style, very relaxed, but chic! I need to invest in a fur scarf and also vest, and those heels are gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't the Madewell sweaters absolutely perfect this fall/winter? I would love to have them all. You created a very lovely outfit here Veronika! I'm a bit cold at the moment, so the fur snood is definitely welcome ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look - such pretty sweater colors and I need some metallic pumps!!
    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that sweater, they have really hit it out of the park this fall!


    ww.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger