Thank You... You Guys Are Truly Swell!

Jun 15, 2014

thankyou
I wanted to pop in oh-so-quickly on this fine Sunday morning and say thank you! Thank you for all of your amazingly insightful, sincere and candid thoughts on my last post. I loved, loved reading your comments and in-fact have read them several times over. I also received several emails from long time readers, saying they were feeling inspired to start blogging again (yeah baby!) and bring back more of a personal & authentic tone to their blog. In fact, my long time reader Kate did just that and I was thrilled to read her first post. Her words resonated with me so deeply and it's reassuring to know we're all scratching our heads over the same thing. We're a community of strong, intelligent and thoughtful woman, each of us gifted with our unique voice... I say let 'er rip ladies! ;)

On that note, signing off... that second cup of coffee is calling my name and so is my messy kitchen. Happy Sunday, beauties!! xo

5 sweet notes:

  1. Wishing you the happiest of happy Sundays, V! I think - hope - that authenticity is going to come back to blogging in a big way. I don't know if it is, but I do know that we can strive to be our most authentic selves and hope that others follow along :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely sparked something! Something authentic and refreshing in the blog community. Thank you for that! :)
    Oh, and you're welcome ;) Haha!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last post was great. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess the moral of the story is that your blog is YOURS, to do with as you please, dearest Veronika!! And I know you must be getting it right...because you have a whole "family" of loyal readers!! But truthfully, the connections (dare I say friendships?) that can happen here in the blogging community have been the biggest - and loveliest! - surprise for me since I started my own blog this past September...and you can't create those kinds of connections without sharing personal stories at least every once in a while!! Pretty pictures and amazing outfits are a great starting point...but I'm realizing that the BEST part of it all is getting to know the person behind the photos!! XOXO


    www.StyleIsMyPudding.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely inspired something and I am so excited for what will be coming up on your blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger