"Ask Me" Video | Your Questions Answered

Dec 1, 2014


Hello, happy Monday friends! I'm currently huddled under a blanket and absolutely freezing - can I stay inside till spring please?! Sheesh! Today, I'm back with a new video and excited to be working more on my you-tube channel. For December, I'll be sharing a favourites video and an Xmas tag later this month! A few weeks ago, I asked, via instagram if you had any questions for me... and I love what you guys came up with. I had a ton of fun answering your questions and making this video!! Can't wait to be back with my next one soon!

xo veronika

13 sweet notes:

  1. Haha loved this video! Very sweet.
    Thank you for answering those questions, I've personally been wondering if you spoke Czech for a while! So now it feels a bit weird commenting in English because presumably I could comment in Slovak and you'd understand {most of it at least}. :-)
    What a mind game.

    Looking forward to more videos!
    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! You are a great speaker. And you look beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I've just realised you removed disqus from your blog! I've been having problems with it and not receiving comment notifications, but I still like the idea of having a conversation community on my blog..Hope the bugs get fixed soon!
    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday, lovely V! So glad that you were able to get this vlog put together after hearing about the first shoot ;) And love hearing you talking about your diamond exfoliator that I know you love so much. I'm still diligently using mine on my hands... haven't noticed a different yet but I bet I will once I run out! (Isn't that always the way?)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vlog is SO adorable!! I love that print on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drinking wine on the couch... a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute video darling! I love how natural you are and it's really nice to get to know you a bit more like this! Oh and i just received your comment on my last post, thank you! I'll be sure to share my handmade gifts after the holidays, i can't wait to start i have so many ideas that i don't even know where to start! Oh and i remember your surgery is tomorrow, i'll be thinking about you lovey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the video! Thanks so much for following my on Youtube, your the best :) It means so much to me .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this vlog! I think it's a great addition to your regular posts. That's so cool that you speak Czech- my mom and I will occasionally speak German to each other but it's something that we definitely need to do more of.
    And the story of how you and your husband met was lovely!

    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohh yay! wonderful vlog! its so lovely to hear more about you that perhaps just doesnt get said in day to day blogging!
    Thanks so much for answering my question too, i think i too am quite similar having learnt what sits well with me food wise and the things i have to avoid. And YES to wine and couch! cheers to that lovely lady!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaah!! You're like, moving and talking!! What is this gypsy magic?! Hahaha!!

    Seriously, it was weird but really nice to watch your vlog - somehow missed the last one. No WONDER we get along, I'm an actress too! How sweet that you two met that way. And thanks for answering my question! You're such a pro, no wonder your pictures look so divine. There's so much more to photo editing than I can even grasp... but yeah, I'm all for the vintage-y photo vibe too! (Hence the Instagram obsession.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Veronika! It's so great to hear your voice and listen to your words. Such a cute Canadian accent, too! :)

    Hope you're healing up well and staying warm!

    XO Alison
    looksharplansing.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm late catching up with your posts this week, dearest Veronika...my husband and I have had such a sad few days since the loss of our little Griffin, and I'm only now feeling up to doing some "visiting." You look SO beautiful in your video...I love the floral dress(?) and the floppy hat (of course!) and the way you've styled your hair!! You're right...a "vlog" is a fun way to get to know you in a whole different light!! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger