orla kiely

May 10, 2013


Orla Kiely / SS13 from CONNECT THE DOTS INC on Vimeo.

Have you peeked at this lovely Orla Kiely promo video? I'm smitten with the song that starts playing at 1:01. The video sets the most perfectly whimsical & carefree summer mood. I instantly want to be on holiday somewhere... wearing vintage inspired dresses, drinking milkshakes and walking hand-in-hand with my love. Enjoy + happy weekend. I'll see you next week for another "what i wore" post and a few more of our adventures!

xo veronika

6 sweet notes:

  1. Such a cool video! And wow, I love that song! The singer's name was Erica Spring, hmm, gotta check her out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, so glad you liked it!! I'm off to download the song and play it all day long! ;)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderfully, whimsical and perfectly summery video. I've been a fan of Orla Kiley for years - my cousin, a textile designer, first turned me on to their designs in a season when they did a lot of quirky prints a although that's not usually my thing, I couldn't help but fall in love. I hadn't seen this video yet, though, don't know how I missed it. Thanks for sharing, V, and happy weekend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Palm Springs dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm an official "goner" when it comes to Ms. Kiely's design aesthetics and absolutely impeccable taste! dreamy music and frolicking piano riffs melt my heart over and over again. great video V!! 2 of my most treasured homewares are Orla K. cushion covers and i think if i lived in England (where it's easier to purchase) i'd have all my rooms outfitted with her beautiful things. ahhhh! just de-lovely is what. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger