Beauty Haul Vlog

Mar 14, 2014

Hello, I'm excited to be popping in and sharing a little beauty vlog with everyone today. I had so much fun chatting about my favourite products and sharing some of my beauty tips! Although, darn it, I totally forgot to include one of my newest & most beloved concealers, Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer by Maybelline. I guess that means I'll just have to make another video! ;) Also, if you guys have any video requests... please ask, ask away!

So yes, Friday. I'm pumped! Sadly, the sun will be replaced by torrential rain for us Vancouverites this weekend. But on the bright side, my honey will be off for spring break for the next two weeks... I'm hoping for lots of outfit photos, late lunch dates and time at the park with our pooch. Can't wait! xo

shop the post

top coat, revlon // nail-polish, sally hansen // moisturizer, burts bees // moisturizer, bio beaute // eyeshadow, stila

15 sweet notes:

  1. absolutely loved this vlog veronika!
    it was great seeing your pretty face on video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Molly. Always a little nerve wracking putting my talking self out there! But so glad to hear you enjoyed it!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love love love this! You are so stinking cute :)

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definetly have to check out that top coat! Very informative video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! Let me know what you think of the top coat!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love this - buying the top coat for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, let me know how you like it! It absolutely keeps my nails bullet proof!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. V! You are so freaking adorable! Your hair and skin looked fabulous! Thanks for all the great product info:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just subscribed to you! You're beautiful!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog and I gave this video a comment and thumbs up :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. holla out to drug store hauls and the feel good results they produce :) so YES to that lovie and what a profesh + adorable video this is!!!! full of info, darling to peep you in and happy for the intel on your faves. still can't believe you apply polish right before going out the door though, amazeballs ok! you look beautiful! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing! I am going to be on the look-out for that stila eye shadow. I've been on the search for a well-pigmented shadow in nude colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so great on camera - love this vlog! So great to hear people's favourite drug store finds.. there is nothing better than finding a product that is not only inexpensive but works too! x E

    http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool watching your little video, dear Veronika...now I feel like I "know" you just a bit more!! I am using a Nuxe eye cream right now that I'm really loving; and Burt's Bees products have been a fave for ages (my sister bought me a dusting powder many years ago for Christmas that smelled divinely of honey!!) XO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your vlog, you're beautiful :) Thanks for sharing those amazing products :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this. can we go drugstore shopping when i'm in canada this summer? you can teach me all your tips :)

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger