My Shop: Clearence Event... Up to 75% Off

Aug 21, 2014

What day isn't made better with the promise of a great sale, am I right?! I'm excited to announce my beloved shop XO Veronika is having a fabulous clearance event. All items are between 50-75% off and feature labels like Tulle, Hansel from Basel and Towne & Reese. So be sure to hop over & nab something gorgeous! I can't wait to start listing new items for fall later this September... I'll be focusing on adorable knit hats, scarves and delicate jewelry. My favourite!! Have a question about an item? Reach me at hello@xoveronika.com

7 sweet notes:

  1. I must resist the urge to shop... But that doesn't mean I'm not so excited to see what will be coming to your online boutique for fall! Yay!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you get in for fall! I'm super excited for fall and the cooler weather, not to mention the fashion. I always feel more stylish when it's colder. (Probably because I can wear more layers!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...looking forward to what you have in store (literally!) for us, dearest Veronika!! I don't really want to think about autumn yet...but a new knit hat?! That sounds very tempting!! ;)


    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update! Im also so excited for Fall. :)

    -Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sale is always a good idea. What did you buy eventually? Looking forward to seeing your purchases;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!!

    http://ladytrendy.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger