Over The Weekend

Nov 11, 2014

Although, I cropped these using a square format... the first three are actually taken with my DSLR and then edited using the ABM actions. My current favourites are: malt, willis, and light leak 2 from the folk collection! As you can see, I'm off bed rest, thank god, and mostly kicking my infection! Although, I still need to make sure I don't over do it. But... I've been feeling so repressed from being sick, that yeah, I'm mostly over-doing it. Ha, you know me. Type A for the win! As for the weekend? Really great! I photographed a beautiful & intimate wedding on Saturday + I'm currently working on my photography blog. A long time coming... and I'm soooo very excited to share my work with you - oh so soon. Yay!!! What kind of fun stuff have you guys been up to?!



PS - Happy long weekend to my Canadian friends!!

21 sweet notes:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! I am still wavering on finding a photographer and handing over my camera to an uncle and saying good luck! haha There is just no one out there that fits what I want! First world problems! Hope you have a great weekend and can't wait to see your new site! I have no long weekend :( My company says it's a stat but that we are expected to come in.... sooooo no stat for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful fall pictures, so glad you are feeling better!
    www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve captured fall beautifully in these photos, so glad to see you’re out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn Agostinho-AlceeNovember 11, 2014 at 8:02 AM

    So glad you're feeling better V! Love these photos of you and Martin, they're darling💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your photography blog and photos which you'll share with us.

    If you would like to check my work go to -> http://natalikarppinen.com . I hope that

    you will like what I'm doing as a photographer :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see more of your photography work - you're so talented!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better! Don't relapse from overdoing it! And I cannot wait to see your photography blog; I've been thinking about starting my own blog separate for my photography, but right now I'm too lazy. Ha!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great to hear you're doing better! and i'm so curious about your new blog :))) these photos are stunning as always!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you are starting to feel better! And double-yays for the wedding gig & photography site :) Can't wait to see more about it. These autumn shots are gorgeous! Have you tested all the ABM collections? I was very tempted to try them, more now than ever since they have a new Lightroom presets version (Lightroom girl ;P)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics!!! ABM actions and presets are the BEST. Such a great deal, too! Glad to hear you are feeling better - keep taking care of yourself!


    Love and light,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shots are so lovely, I love your photography! I LOVE YOU CHELSEA - DEREK glad you're feeling better!


    -Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the vibe that these actions give to your photos, V - so vintage and just the perfect colours to capture the lovely look of fall in your neighbourhood! Hope you're enjoying this last day of the long weekend and getting to spend a little time out in the sunshine (without overdoing it too much!) Happiest of Tuesdays, my friend. Looking forward to next Friday already! We really should start planning ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, thanks lovey!! <3 I'm honestly so relieved to be out of bed... but I just got some not so good news from the dentist - off for dental surgery later this week, there's a few complications, ah, feeling kinda stressed!! As for CS2? Oh darn it! Their actions are pretty darn awesome... perhaps a reason to upgrade soon! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natali, thank you for leaving the link. So wonderful to be able to check out your photography!! Love what you do, so full of beautiful vision & creativity! Wishing you a wonderful week, sweet friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for checking it out and for leaving me such an uplifting comment! Have a wonderful day beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear you're feeling better! If you're not doing it already, add some vitamin C. That always helps me. These are some lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful photos! Can't wait for your photography blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous fall photos, dearest V!! Your moccasins, floppy hat and military jacket work SO perfectly together...and am I allowed to say what a handsome hubby you have?! ;)


    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the ABM actions and your photos are gorgeous! Yeah for getting out of bed and kicking this bloody infection off! Sending you much energy love!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger