February Favourites | Vlog

Feb 11, 2015


Hello friends, today I'm sharing some of my beauty favourites for February, and tips on how I use them in my everyday routine. Plus, I'm dishing on my favourite accessory... wigs! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date on new videos!! xo

Products mentioned:

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel - Dig Fig
Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Sheer Glo
Temptu S/B Highlighter - Pink Pearl
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Chanel Lipstick - Gabrielle #19
Loreal Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

8 sweet notes:

  1. I didn't know you have a vlog?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wig that you've been rocking lately, V - so fun! And the shape of it is really fabulous. Such beautiful volume. I have to say, I haven't yet tried any of the gel nail polishes. I must not be very hard on my nails, because I can generally make a regular manicure last five days. But that could also be thanks to my amazing Ciate base and top coats. I should really get my youTube channel going and share those. But I feel like I need to get your tips first... Thankfully, the countdown to our next date is on!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking fab girl. Totally wanting to try a wig myself and I love the miracle gel line!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. never would have guessed that was a wig! very cool! always enjoy your vlogs, feels like a coffee date. :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Wig! It loos so fab! You're adorable V love your vlogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to try that Concealer!! Great picks :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say (in a totally non-creepy way!) that you are freaking ADORABLE, dearest V?! LOVE hearing and seeing you chat about your fave products...that comment about your "well-loved" concealer "exploding" from it's container made me laugh out loud!! P.S. This wig?? Sooo pretty...and incredibly natural, too!! Genius tip about blending in your own hair!! P.P.S. Your new home sounds spectacular...but DO give us a "fond farewell" tour of your current place before you move, okay?! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute video! :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger