Yogurt Salsa Dip

Feb 13, 2015

I decided to fancy up some store-bought salsa the other day, and it turned out great! So, I thought I'd pop in and share it with you guys! The best part?! It's super quick & tasty which is always a win in my books! I paired the dip with some organic nachos the other day for lunch, however it's also super fab as a topper on baked potatoes. Yum!

You'll need:

1 cup salsa
3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
2 cloves garlic
2 - 3 tbsp fresh cilantro
1 - 2 pinch of salt

Mix your store-bought, or homemade salsa with yogurt in a bowl. Peel and crush 2 cloves of garlic, finely dice your cilantro and add to dip. Then salt to taste and you're done! Easy peasy, right?! Be sure to let me know what you think! xo

6 sweet notes:

  1. Oh, yum! Maybe you'll want to bring a little bit of this along with you next week? Hint, hint ;) Seriously, though, what a simple and clever way to freshen up otherwise pretty drab salsa - I admit, I'm a total salsa snob but Ian's is the best and rarely find anything from the store can come close to what he makes but since he isn't my personal chef, sometimes I have to suffer with it. And I think this recipe just may be my saving grace!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks so good! I always have a hard time choosing between salsa (always a favorite) and creamy dip so this is the perfect combination. Trying this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so delicious- love that you posted it on a Friday too, perfect for the weekend!
    I love salsa but definitely prefer creamier dips so this is ideal for me.

    Have a great V-day, Veronica.

    xx Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, you came up with this yourself Veronika? I'm curious what it tastes like! I'll have to make it to find out :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favorite edibles - yogurt and salsa. Definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger